Allen&Heath GX4816 Stagerack
Lieferbarkeit ab ca. Ende Juli
48 XLR Input / 16 XLR Output Portable GX Expander w/ DX Sockets
GX4816 is a 96kHz audio expander that provides high-input-count remote expansion for SQ, Avantis and dLive mixing systems, and for the AHM-64 audio matrix processor.
Each GX4816 is loaded with 48 dLive mic preamps with independent Phantom Power LED indicators, plus 16 XLR line outputs. Additionally, 2 DX ports are provided for connection to up to 4 DX Expanders for further I/O expansion. Connection to a ME Personal Mixing System is possible via the DX2 socket when used with SQ or Avantis.
GX4816 connects via a single Cat5e cable to an SLink socket on a SQ, Avantis or AHM-64, or to a gigaACE audio network card on a dLive system.
Connection to DX Expanders and the ME Personal Mixing System is also over Cat5e cable.
- 48 Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 16 XLR Line Outs
- 96kHz operation
- DX1 Port – compatible with a single DX32, or up to 2 DX168/DX164-W expanders
- DX2/ME Port – compatible with a single DX32, up to 2 DX168/DX164-W expanders, or a ME personal monitoring system (not compatible with AHM-64 or dLive).
- Compatible with SQ, Avantis, AHM-64 and dLive (dLive requires firmware V1.86 onwards)
- Multiple GX4816 can be added to a system:
- Up to 2 GX4816 units can be added to a SQ system
- Up to 3 GX4816 units can be added to an Avantis system
- Up to 5 GX4816 units can be added to a dLive S Class system
- Up to 3 GX4816 units can be added to a dLive C Class system
- Rack-mounted (5u) or shelf/floor operation
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Locking EtherCon ports
Dimensions (WxDxH): 481.6mm x 255mm x 229.5mm